PAMELA “The Lover”
Pamela was slated to become someone’s Thanksgiving meal. Raised on a factory farm, she would have been among the 240 million turkeys slaughtered for meat in the U.S. each year. Instead, she was rescued and came to Farm Sanctuary. Even after all she’s faced, Pamela loves people and enjoys a good cuddle!
Each Farm Sanctuary Adopt a Turkey sponsorship arrives with:
- a special Adopt a Turkey certificate (digital or printed) with a color photo of and fun details about your new friend;
- a one-year subscription to Sanctuary, Farm Sanctuary’s biannual print magazine; and
- our deepest thanks for contributing funds for the care of the rescued animals at our sanctuaries, and our efforts to educate and advocate for turkeys and other farm animals.
- Emailed certificates are sent the next business day.
- Paper Certificates are sent via USPS First Class Mail and are not trackable.
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery. They are mailed separately from all other items.
- Only one shipping address can be used per order.
- Please create separate orders if you would like to ship adoptions to multiple addresses.
- Your billing information can be saved by creating an account with us during checkout or by going to our Registration Page.
Deadlines to receive certificates before Thanksgiving:
- Print: November 18, 11:59 pm ET. USPS delivery times may vary by area.
- Digital: November 27, 11:59 pm ET.
About Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt a Turkey Project
More than 46 million turkeys are eaten each Thanksgiving—and if you love these affectionate, intelligent birds as much as we do, you know that’s nothing to be thankful for.
Since 1986, Farm Sanctuary’s annual Adopt a Turkey Project has reached millions of people with a message of compassion for turkeys and offered an opportunity to honor the spirit of the holiday by helping animals in need. This year, do your part to help our feathered friends by sponsoring one of Farm Sanctuary’s rescued turkeys for just $35!