In helping animals like Perdita, compassion
truly begins on our plates. Raised on a factory farm, Perdita would have been
among the 240 million turkeys slaughtered for meat in the U.S. each year.
Thankfully, she was able to come to Farm Sanctuary, where she has quite the
appetite for life!
- Emailed certificates are sent the next business day.
- For e-delivery by or on Thanksgiving, place your adoption order by 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, November 21st.
- Paper Certificates are sent via USPS First Class Mail and are not trackable. Please allow 10 business days for delivery. They are mailed separately from all other items.
- For USPS delivery by Thanksgiving, place your order by 11:59 PM ET Tuesday, November 13th. USPS delivery times may vary by area.
- We are only able to ship to a single address per order. If you need to send adoptions to multiple addresses, please submit separate orders. Your billing information can be saved by creating an account with us during checkout or by going to our Registration Page.
Watch Farm Sanctuary's Program Coordinator Breezy Rondilone sing to her feathered friends and remind us all to "Do Better."
Since 1986, Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt a Turkey Project has encouraged people to save a turkey during the holiday season through sponsorships that help us rescue animals and provide care for them at our sanctuaries, as well as educate and advocate for turkeys and other farm animals everywhere.
For a one-time donation gift of just $35, anyone can sponsor a turkey. As a turkey sponsor, you will receive a special Adopt a Turkey certificate with a color photo of and fun details about your new friend.
Turkey sponsorships also make perfect gifts, so make an even greater impact this holiday season by sharing the love with others.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: