Farm Sanctuary’s vegan chocolate peppermint cookies are baked with love in honor of our farm animal friends and a vision for a peaceful, loving world for all beings. These chocolate peppermint cookies are a delicious, compassionate alternative to traditional treats that include animal products — helping us to savor the delectable lives that all beings deserve. Indulge your sweet tooth knowing that you’re helping animals with each and every bite!
The cookies come inside of a white gift box with a red ribbon and an adorable pig tag. The back of the tag has the following message: Our pigs have so much to celebrate, thanks to compassionate friends like you! Thank you for spreading peace, love, and joy to them and animals everywhere this holiday season.
- Each box of cookies is carefully packaged by our baker and ships individually. There is a separate shipping fee for each set of cookies ordered.
- Marge's Standard Shipping is USPS Priority Mail and Marge's Expedited Shipping is upgraded to the fastest USPS Priority Mail available for the shipping address.
- THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE USA.
- Open immediately and enjoy. Wrap any leftovers well and store in the refrigerator for a few days or the freezer for longer.
- STORAGE FOR A LATER DATE: Wrap the box or item well with foil or plastic and then store it in the freezer. Remove the morning it will be served.
Ingredients: Unbleached flour, vegan margarine, organic cane sugar, organic rice milk, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, pure vanilla extract, and salt. Ganach: Chocolate chips, organic rice milk and peppermint candy.