Adopt a Flock
Adopt a Flock! Each member of our turkey flock has a unique personality. While Sandy is sweet and loves to cuddle, Ferris prefers to strut with sass around his barn. Venus–like her tennis-playing namesake—is the powerhouse of her flock; Jackie is regal and commanding of respect; and Tutu charms everyone she meets!
Each Farm Sanctuary Adopt a Turkey sponsorship arrives with:
- a digital certificate with photo and details about the adopted turkey
- an optional print certificate with photo and details about the adopted turkey (great for displaying on Thanksgiving table)
- a one-year subscription to Sanctuary, Farm Sanctuary’s biannual print magazine; and
- our deepest thanks for contributing funds for the care of the rescued animals at our Sanctuaries, and our efforts to educate and advocate for turkeys and other farm animals.
- All donors will receive (1) digital certificate (PDF and JPG formats) and (1) graphic to share on social media for the turkey(s) they adopt.
- Digital certificates are sent via email overnight on the day your order is placed.
- Printed certificates are sent via USPS First Class Mail and are not trackable.
- You will receive the printed version by mail and the digital version via email.
- Please allow 10 business days for mail delivery. They are mailed separately from all other shop items.
- We are only able to ship to a single address per order.
- If you need to send adoptions to multiple addresses, please submit separate orders.
- Your billing information can be saved by creating an account with us during checkout or by going to our Registration Page.
Deadlines to receive certificates before Thanksgiving:
- Print: November 16, 11:59 pm ET USPS delivery times may vary by area.
- Digital: November 25, 11:59 pm ET.
About Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt a Turkey Project
More than 46 million turkeys are eaten each Thanksgiving—and if you love these affectionate, intelligent birds as much as we do, you know that’s nothing to be thankful for.
Since 1986, Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt a Turkey Project has encouraged people to sponsor one of our rescued “spokesturkeys” for Thanksgiving instead of eating one. By highlighting the unique personalities of turkeys—while also shining a light on the abuse that they face in a food system that harms animals, workers, communities, and our planet—this beloved campaign has reached millions of people with a message of compassion for these bright, social, and intelligent birds. For a one-time donation of $35, you can symbolically adopt Farm Sanctuary-rescued turkeys or sponsor the flock for $150.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: