This box includes an assortment of chocolate chip pecan cookies, lemon kiss cookies, shortbread cookies with apricot jam, and coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle and it comes in a white paper box with a green ribbon. It also comes with a card featuring the image of a hen and chick. The gift card has this message on the back: Join in celebration of farm animals with our vegan bakery box! Filled with delightful vegan baked goods, what a wonderful way to honor hens and their chicks while cherishing the beautiful bonds we all share.
- 12 chocolate chip pecan cookies
- 15 kiss of lemon cookies
- 8 shortbread starry cookies with apricot jam
- 4 coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle
- Each Vegan Bakery Box is carefully packaged by our baker and ships individually. There is a separate shipping fee for each Box. This is a heat sensitive item. Please be mindful of the weather of your destination when selecting your shipment method.
- For best enjoyment: Open when delivered, Refrigerate in box or wrap in foil or paper and freeze for later enjoyment.
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie: Unbleached wheat flour, non-GMO and non-hydrogenated vegetable margarine, tapioca starch flour, organic brown sugar, organic evaporated cane juice, pecans, semi-sweet dark chocolate chips (non-dairy, unsweetened chocolate, salt, baking soda, non-aluminum baking powder, cinnamon, pure vanilla extract.
- Kiss of Lemon Cookie: Unbleached wheat flour, non-GMO and non-hydrogenated vegetable margarine, Egg Replacer, organic evaporated cane juice, organic powdered sugar, salt, non-aluminum baking powder, pure lemon extract and pure vanilla extract.
- Vegan Starry Shortbread Cookie: Unbleached flour, organic vegan margarine, organic cane juice, organic almond milk, baking soda, salt, pure vanilla extract, pure almond extract and apricot jam.
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons: Flaked coconut, organic cane juice, organic coconut flour, organic soymilk, pure vanilla extract and pure almond extract Drizzled with non-dairy dark chocolate.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: