This box includes an assortment of chocolate chip pecan cookies, Kiss of Lemon cookies, lavender/lemon shortbread cookies, coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle and it comes in a white paper box with a green ribbon. It also comes with a card featuring the image of a hen and chick. The gift card has this message on the back: Join in celebration of farm animals with our vegan bakery box! Filled with delightful vegan baked goods, what a wonderful way to honor hens and their chicks while cherishing the beautiful bonds we all share.
- 7 chocolate chip pecan cookies
- 12 kiss of lemon cookies
- 6 Lavender Lemon shortbread cookies
- 4 coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle
Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie: Unbleached wheat flour, non-GMO and non-hydrogenated vegetable margarine, tapioca starch flour, organic brown sugar, organic evaporated cane juice, pecans, semi-sweet dark chocolate chips (non-dairy, unsweetened chocolate, salt, baking soda, non-aluminum baking powder, cinnamon, pure vanilla extract. Contains tree nuts.Shipping Note:
Kiss of Lemon Cookie: Unbleached flour, non-GMO vegan margarine, organic evaporated cane juice, organic powdered sugar, salt, non-aluminum baking powder, pure lemon extract, and pure vanilla extract.
Vegan Lemon Lavender Shortbread Cookie: Unbleached flour, organic vegan margarine, organic cane juice, organic almond milk, baking soda, salt, pure vanilla extract, pure lemon extract and lavender floral.
Vegan Coconut Macaroons: Flaked coconut, organic cane juice, organic coconut flour, organic soymilk, pure vanilla extract, and pure almond extract Drizzled with non-dairy dark chocolate. Contains tree nuts.
- Each box of cookies is carefully packaged by our baker and ships individually. There is a separate shipping fee for each set of cookies ordered.
- Marge's Standard Shipping is USPS Priority Mail.
- Marge's Expedited Shipping is upgraded to the fastest USPS Priority Mail available for the shipping address.
- THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE USA.
Serving and Storage Note:
- Open immediately and enjoy. Wrap any leftovers well and store in the refrigerator for a few days or the freezer for longer.
- STORAGE FOR A LATER DATE: Wrap the box or item well with foil or plastic and then store it in the freezer. Remove the morning it will be served.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: