Farm Sanctuary’s Vegan Eggnog Loaf is the perfect way to celebrate the season and the colorful, vibrant lives our rescued residents are free to enjoy. This delicious loaf comes wrapped in a brown kraft box with a red raffia ribbon and features a Happy Holidays Tag. The back of the tag has the following text:
Savor the holiday season with Farm Sanctuary’s Vegan Eggnog Loaf! This loaf boasts the familiar holiday flavors we know and love and is baked with 100% plant-based ingredients – honoring our sanctuary residents and individuals like them. Happy holidays to all!
Ingredients: Non-dairy yogurt, rice milk, organic sugar, garbanzo flour, organic canola oil, baking powder, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground clove, ground cinnamon, salt and vegan eggnog flavor
Icing: Organic powdered sugar, rice milk and vegan eggnog flavor
- Each loaf is carefully packaged by our baker and ships individually. There is a separate shipping fee for each loaf ordered.
- For best enjoyment: Open when delivered, Refrigerate in box or wrap in foil or paper and freeze for later enjoyment.
- For delivery in time for the start of Hanukkah please place your order by November 30.
- For delivery by the end of Hanukkah please place your order by December 7th.
- For delivery in time for Christmas place your order by December 19th.