Whether you celebrate Passover or simply enjoy the holiday-inspired treats, it’s easy to continue your beloved traditions while honoring the lives and journeys of all beings. As the holiday and the foods we eat remind us of our triumphs over adversity, this Vegan Matzo Toffee inspires us to celebrate how farm animals are protected and honored when we choose delicious, vegan alternatives. This delicious vegan matzo toffee is laced with bittersweet chocolate and a hint of sea salt. The matzo comes packaged in a kraft paper box with a custom Farm Sanctuary label and purple ribbon! The box and crinkle kraft paper filler are both compostable and recycled.
- Organic & Fair-Trade ingredients
- Made by Lagusta's Luscious
- 5 oz. of Vegan Matzo Toffee
- Matzo is kosher, toffee is made in a non-kosher kitchen
- Compostable and recycled kraft paper box & crinkle kraft paper filler
- This chocolate vendor is on the Food Empowerment Project’s (FEP) Recommended Chocolate List. Vendors on FEP’s Recommended Chocolate List do not source cacao beans from areas where child labor and slavery are most pervasive or they are from areas where companies are actively supporting workers and their families
Ingredients: organic and
fair trade dark chocolate (cocoa paste, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin,
vanilla), kosher matzo (flour, water), organic vegan fair trade evaporated cane juice
sugar, organic coconut milk, fleur de sel sea salt.
Storage: Matzo Toffee is best eaten fresh, but keeps well for a few weeks as long as it’s left in a sealed container at cool room temperature.