Choosing compassion makes a lot of “scents”! Safe at Farm Sanctuary, our rescued residents are free to enjoy the blissful, relaxing lives they deserve — and our Counting Sheep Relaxation Candle is a great way to add some relaxation to your own life! This Clean Cotton & Lavender scented candle features artist Lisel Ashlock’s illustrations from Farm Sanctuary board member Tracey Stewart’s bestselling book Do Unto Animals. Perfect for early-morning reflections or unwinding at the end of a long day, this 100% vegan candle is sure to help your troubles melt away as you embrace the stillness and beauty of the present moment.
- 100% soy from US grown soy beans
- 100% dye free
- 100% vegan
- Lead and zinc free, cotton core wick
- Reusable glass jar
- Hand poured in Wisconsin
- 12 oz.
- Burn time is 70 hours. Candle should be burned in 3 hour or less increments so that the soy burns evenly.
- Copyright: Do Unto Animals by Tracey Stewart (Artisan Books)
- Copyright © 2015. Illustrations by Lisel Ashlock
Custom designed by Do Unto Animals illustrator Lisel Ashlock, and available exclusively on Farm Sanctuary’s online shop.